Why! Why! Why!

• August 10, 2019 at 10:47 am #4212
    David Llewellyn-JonesDavid Llewellyn-Jones
    Participant

Good morning all!

Firstly, why is it that when I have a great Idea, that I need to sit on the computer for a couple of hours to action it, it’s always when I’m trying to clean the house, get through the full washing basket before I do the weekly shop whilst having a four year old constantly (and I’m sure purposefully😂) trying to distract my chain of thought by asking things like, “why do we have knees?”.

Then, when everything has calmed down at nine in the evening, I have no idea what my great idea was?

Anyway, onto my question! (apologies for the rant😂)

What software/apps do people use to create video ads?

TIA,

Dave

August 10, 2019 at 11:11 am #4213
    Rachel ThornhillRachel Thornhill
    Participant

Ha ha, yep! That’s about right!

I use adobe spark to do slideshow type edits, are you using video clips? Spark is free with the adobe photographers bundle, I pay per month.

R xx

In a world where we can be anything, be kind 💜

August 10, 2019 at 11:25 am #4216
    Participant

Oooh, Thanks Rachel, I do have that (I’ve just noticed). I’ll give it a go 😃

Dave.

August 10, 2019 at 9:45 pm #4221
    Participant

Just tried Adobe Spark. It’s easy to use but I cant adjust anything (fade or slide length etc.) in the slideshows.

Any others you know of?

Dave.

August 11, 2019 at 12:23 pm #4227
    Keymaster

Hi Dave

Spark is very basic in that regard.  I haven’t got a perfect answer for you unfortunately.  We use Animoto for most things here but if I want to do something more sophisticated (and I often do) I also have a full CC license which includes Premiere Pro.

If you’re on Windows you might try ProShow Producer which is excellent but doesn’t run on a Mac unless you put Bootcamp or Parallels on there (and I simply can’t be bothered with running two operating systems!)

HTH!

Paul Wilkinson FMPA FBIPP FSWPP

Be kind to yourself!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.